Sunday, January 6, 2013

Still Missing him so much...

     I sent him some greetings last New year- unfortunately, after waiting and waiting, I did not receive any reply.  It hurt me so much- I must say!  He did not even come on our arranged party how dare he! :(  those events brought some pain which led me to think that I will have to start to forget him.  My tears where flowing constantly, every time I tell myself these statements- 'cause I really want to hold this feeling and keep it. 

     Lately, I am trying my best to let go- i even deactivated my FB Account just to not see his face again.  Did also remove his name in my Address book just to keep me from contacting him.  This is indeed really hard and painful- I am waiting for signs just a simple text and "How are you?" will do.  One thing that is for sure right now, is that my heart is still waiting and open for any possibilities.  I never stopped praying for him to finally be mine- the thought of making him smile once more and taking good care of him sends countless energy just to keep me going for the day.

     Lord, please help me... make me strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment