Thursday, January 10, 2013

Final Goodbye?

    

  I need to distance myself- is this the best option that I need to look into right now?  I know it's been quite long now- seems like I need to lie low from bothering my former colleagues.  They have their own lives and I need to go on with mine.  
I know the path where I am now is sort of desolate and lonely without them, but this is what I have chosen.  Have to stand up to what I have decided- clinging on the relationship would be impossible.  It would be like pushing myself forcefully back to the situation where I should not be in.  It hurts me a lot as I have grown to adore them as my friends.  The more I thought of holding back these affections really did not help me on my daily undertakings- the more i think about them the sadder I get.  

Part of me wanted to correct this "regret" but my great human pride vehemently disagree. Have to find ways to either go on smoothly hurting myself in the process or just leave it all behind and just move as if nothing happened. I know we are all exerting efforts to keep this friendship solid but I can't myself that much.  Distance is really an issue for me when it comes to relationships- the tendency of forgetting someone is always at hand.  

Honestly, i really don't want to forget them but I don't trust my heart and mind. Lord, please help me.  It is you who have led me to them.  they are truly great gift from you.  Please help me treasure them more.  They brought so much life's lessons and so much fun in my life.  I really am so lucky to have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment