Attachments...attachments
I should have not started it... it's already a given that if I started letting others get in, i always always get hurt and disappointed. This vicious cycle is a sure-fire of getting me mad at people to whom I am expecting to be reciprocated. Hmmmm i get to scold myself always every time this happens- it's like addiction that needs proper planning just to stop. You still have to go that painful withdrawal process where in doubts and insecurities are at play that you could no longer collect yourself and just be happy about the situation that I was able to meet and be with them.
I am your lamp post- I will wait for you to light your way. I will stand by waiting for your call, but I won't tell you that I am here. During your dark hours, I will light your path for you to see where you are going, for you not to fumble in darkness.
I won't say a word nor move, I will be here waiting for you to come. Once that day will arrive, i will wholeheartedly welcome you and light you in your darkest hour- giving you the sturdiest support just for you to get back on track. All i want is for you to call out my name- to need me by your side is my heart's desire.
Hear my heart's calling- and you will never regret it. Come to my side and you will never have to sad anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment