Lately, was able to go through each day with a little less thought of you. By and by, I am getting to the idea that I could never have you- i am just simply giving up on something that is not really for me. If it is for me, then I will have to wait on destiny to work it's way to the both of us. I am tired and thought that I have wasted so much time thinking of which I should have enjoyed for myself. I will try to push push- it's going to be some bloody woodwork I know but at least i am not clinging on wasting my time around.
If you happen to read this- sorry I give up. If you were for me, time will bind our ways again- see you soon, if time permits. For the meantime, I will shift my view to something else- cause I am going to be young only once. I have almost wasted my youth, the sand in my hourglass is almost a quarter-empty and I had to move and not wait til the last grain to fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment